2. Introduction of Academy Colleagues

Hello Everyone!

Hello Everyone!

by Anna Bella Sy -
Number of replies: 7

Good evening Everyone! My name is Anna Bella Sy , I teach at Mergenthaler Vocational Technical High School, one of the schools of the Baltimore City. I currently teach 10th grades Biology. I decided to join the academy for the reason that I would like to learn more on climate change and what other resources I could share with my students. Human Sustainability is one of our unit in biology and there are some topics that I need resources with to make it more engaging and motivating for my students. I am looking forward to meet all of you.

In reply to Anna Bella Sy

Re: Hello Everyone!

by James Rittner -

Yay, another Baltimore City teacher. Looking forward to meeting you. I'm James and I teach physics at Poly.

In reply to James Rittner

by Annale Carlos -

Baltimore City is close to my heart....I taught middle school science for 6 years in Baltimore before I moved to Arizona and Montgomery. I am looking forward to meeting you.

In reply to James Rittner

by Anna Bella Sy -

Hi James!! I have friends at poly  you might know them Eva Gapulan and Jasmine Castillo. Looking forward to meet you.

by Elise Trelegan -

Welcome to the Climate Academy, Anna! I love that phrase of "human sustainability" and I think that climate would fit perfect in that unit. Looking forward to working with you. 

In reply to Elise Trelegan

by Anna Bella Sy -

Thank you Elise! I am looking  forward working with you as well. I am happy to be part of the Academy.

by Roger Lucas -

I am glad to see some science educators from Baltimore City. I can't wait to see all.