2. Introduction of Academy Colleagues

Hi!

Hi!

by Anneil Edwards -
Number of replies: 2

My name is Anneil Edwards, 5th grade Science, Social Studies and Health Teacher in Price George's County Public School, in Maryland. Counting down to the end of the school year!!! 

I decided to join this Academy because last year I received my first experience in learning about Climate Change and the impact on the Earth. This year to gain a deeper understanding and being able to teach and  allow my incoming fifth graders to understand and see what is happening in the world around them is a true joy in their learning.

In reply to Anneil Edwards

Re: Hi!

by Christopher Petrone -

Welcome Anneil! It's great to have you join us in the academy. Your reasons for joining us are shared by a bunch of the participants, so you're in good company. We also have some participants that have been teaching climate change--in some form--for years, so lots to learn while you're in Lewes.

See you soon.

Chris

In reply to Anneil Edwards

Re: Hi!

by Elise Trelegan -

Hi Anneil and welcome to the Academy! We're glad to have you and we have a jam-packed line up for you during the in-person component of the Academy where you'll certainly learn a bunch. What was your first experience in learning about climate change that you referenced?