2. Introduction of Academy Colleagues

Hello!

Hello!

by Sanjana Gopinath -
Number of replies: 2

Hi everyone! My name is Sanjana. I'm sorry for the late posting, I have been traveling across the country and have had very poor internet connection, I am currently writing from Santa Fe, NM!

This fall is going to be my first time having my own classroom and being a teacher, so I'm very excited and also a little nervous! I willl be joining the Tatnall School as a middle school science teacher, and this will be my first time teaching environmental science. I focused on Biology so I am trying to get all the information necessary to learn about environmental science before I go teach my students! 

In reply to Sanjana Gopinath

Re: Hello!

by Elise Trelegan -

Hi Sanjana! Welcome to the Climate Academy and thanks for joining us even as you travel cross country! The landscape in the southwest is one of my favorites... it's also an interesting place to consider climate impacts! 

In reply to Sanjana Gopinath

Re: Hello!

by Mark Segall -

Hello Sanjana,

I look forward to meeting you. My sister is a graduate of Tatnall High School (c/o '99). She had a wonderful experience and from all that I've heard, I think that it's a great place to teach!

- Mark Segall