How to create an account and enroll in a CBEx course
Creating a user account in Chesapeake Exploration
NOTE: You may want to open another browser or page so you can continue to read and follow along with these instructions.
- In the top right of window there is a RED LOG IN button. Click there.
- If you already have an account in Chesapeake Exploration enter your username and password. If not click on the Create new account button
- On the next page fill in all of the required fields (the ones with a red star - feel free to fill in all the fields) then click on the Create my new account button at the bottom of the page.
- NOTE: The password requirement are: 8 characters, at least 1 digit(s), at least 1 lower case letter(s), at least 1 upper case letter(s), at least 1 non-alphanumeric character(s) such as as *, -, or # - and it is best to not forget the password.
- At this point you should get an email from Chesapeake Exploration with a link to activate your account. Please click this link to activate your account.
- Congratulations you now have an account in Chesapeake Exploration.
Enrolling in the MWEE Course
- Go to https://cbexapp.noaa.gov (you probable already did this, otherwise you would not be able to see these instructions), scroll down the page a bit and click on the MWEE course under Available courses. You can also search for MWEE in the search box.
- Once you have the MWEE course up (you may already be there after using the link that was sent to you) look on the right hand side of the window, scroll down a bit and you should see an Enrol me in this course link. click this link.
- Finally, on the next page scroll to the bottom and click the Enroll me button.
- Congratulations you are now enrolled in the course.
NOTE: AFTER YOU COMPLETE THE ENROLLMENT PROCESS ABOVE YOU WILL NEED TO CLICK ON THE CHECKBOX NEXT TO THIS "ACTIVITY" TO INDICATE IT'S COMPLETION. WHEN YOU DO THIS THE REST OF THE COURSE WILL BE VIEWABLE.
Last modified: Tuesday, July 2, 2019, 10:18 AM