START HERE!: How to create an account and enroll in a Chesapeake Exploration course
If you want your work saved and later reviewed for completion you must complete both steps -
(1) Create an account on Chesapeake Exploration and
(2) enroll in the MWEE 101 course
1. Creating a user account in Chesapeake Exploration
NOTE: You may want to open another browser or page so you can continue to read and follow along with these instructions.
- Click the RED LOG IN button on the homepage of Chesapeake Exploration.
- If you already have an account in Chesapeake Exploration enter your username and password. If not, click on the "Create new account" button.
- On the next page, fill in the fields (the required fields are marked with a red exclamation point ! ). Then, click on the "Create my new account" button to submit your information.
- At this point, you should get an email from Admin User (via Chesapeake Exploration) with a link to activate your account. Make sure to check your spam or junk folders. Click the link within the email to activate your account.
- Congratulations, you now have an account in Chesapeake Exploration!
2. Enrolling in the MWEE 101 Course
- Return to the Chesapeake Exploration homepage. Type MWEE 101 into the Course Search Box or click on the Course Category "Meaningful Watershed Educational Experience". Select the MWEE 101 course.
- Once on the homepage of the MWEE 101 course, navigate to the Navigation Panel and under Course administration, find "Enroll Me in this course" and click the link.
- NOTE: The Enroll Me option will only appear if you are signed into your Chesapeake Exploration account.
3. Finally, on the new page that opens, scroll to the bottom and click the "Enroll me" button to complete the process.
4. Congratulations, you are now enrolled in the course!
NOTE: AFTER YOU COMPLETE THE ENROLLMENT PROCESS, YOU WILL NEED TO MANUALLY CHECK THE CHECKBOX NEXT TO THIS "ACTIVITY" TO INDICATE IT'S COMPLETION. AFTER CHECKING THE BOX, THE 3 COURSE LESSONS WILL APPEAR ON THE COURSE HOMEPAGE (you may need to refresh your browser).