2. Introduction of Academy Colleagues

Hello

Hello

by Sue McQuiston -
Number of replies: 3

Hi, My name is Sue McQuiston and I currently teach at Garrison Forest School in Owings Mills, MD (Baltimore suburb).  The relevant courses I teach are Biology and AP Environmental Science.  I'm also the Sustainability Education Coordinator for the school.  I joined the Academy to get more resources and ideas to teach about climate change in my APES class as well as to the broader school community.

In reply to Sue McQuiston

Re: Hello

by Karen Doerrler -

Hi Sue,  I look forward to meeting you in June, and hope to share ideas about teaching AP/IB Environmental Science.

by Karen Doerrler -

Hi Sue,  I look forward to meeting you in June, and hope to share ideas about teaching AP/IB Environmental Science.

by Elise Trelegan -

Hi Sue and welcome to the Academy! It seems like we have quite a few folks from your neck of the woods so I hope that you'll have the chance to network with them both during the online and in-person components. One thing that's great about the structure of this year's Academy is that we're talking about climate education in the context of the MWEE framework - is this something that you work within as the Sustainability Education Coordinator?